Friday, September 20, 2013

Pink Blush Maternity- REVIEW......




I had the wonderful opportunity to review a Super- cute & Stylish shirt. It's not just any shirt. It's a super- cute Maternity shirt! I got this shirt recently and I could not wait to "Show it off!"

And I know you all maybe reading it and especially reading the first couple of sentences and
have the thought in your mind "Is Heidi pregnant ?"   you know we are trying and who knows I very well could be. Just do not know for sure yet. In any case I was so excited to wear this shirt in fact I WORE IT TO WORK TODAY!



What I love about this shirt and their clothing....


*Very stylish
*you have a lot of room (not real fitted)
*If you are not completely satisfied or their clothing don't
meet your needs - they gladly take your item back and give you
a full refund.

*good and high quality
*made with high quality material
*It's soft
*You enjoy being pregnant with their clothes because they are so SWEEEEET!!!!


Love the shirt I got.... If I am not pregnant then at least I already have my very first shirt! and if I find out that I am pregnant I have my very first maternity shirt and I no matter what will and am now very excited to get pregnant (just another reason) (other than the obvious reason).


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment