Sunday, October 13, 2013

Wearever & Buster Brown REVIEW

I had the opportunity to review a couple of items for "Wearever and Buster brown" What a awesome company they are.... I reviewed a bed liner and a pair of women's pair of panties. I must say they make wonderful, comfortable products and have high quality! The panties do not leak through and the bed liner is awesome as well. If there are times when those ocassional and misfortunate accidents happen they keep the bed dry and make it not so embarrassing and the same for the panties. I Loved it and I know you will as well! "TWO THUMBS UP!" If you want to stay connected they are on social media please follow them. Their links are: www.Facebook.com/WeareverUS and www.Pinterest.com/WeareverUS (Pinterest) I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment