Monday, August 26, 2013

"Emotional Assault: Recognizing an Abusive Partner's Bag of Tricks" REVIEW.....

When I think of Abuse what comes mostly to mind is physical abuse & scars.

 Often we forget about another form of abuse and this form is in so many ways so much more worse than physical abuse. The form of abuse I am talking and speaking about it that of EMOTIONAL ABUSE! Emotional abuse you really never can recover from. You always remember the words, the scars left and every aspect about it.

  Recently I had the opportunity of doing a review on the book titled

 "Emotional Assault: Recognizing an Abusive Partner's Bag of Tricks"

I have to be honest.... doing this review & reading this book was quite difficult for me as in the past I have experienced and observed & seen so many people who I love so very much & hold near and dear to my heart.  Fall victim to such abuse.  To the point where they loose all or most of their self esteem & confidence., they  begin believing they are of no worth and so much more.


However at the same time while reading this book I find and came to the determination that this book is such a good resource & helpful to those crying out for help. This book contains so many ideas and stories to help through hard times while going through what you go through.  It gives you hope!


So while this was gut-wrenching it also can and helps you at the same time.

I plead with ANY OF YOU who find yourself in such situations & are victims of such ABUSE!!!!

please READ THIS BOOK!!! and then GET HELP!!!

I definitely recommend this book!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM7474acb87973c220d2d05ba5ca7eeda5">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment