Friday, August 16, 2013

Kelli Smith Photography Review.....



I am so glad I have the opportunity to write a review about and "Brag!" about a very talented and awesome photographer.  And my Friend Kelli from Kelli Smith Photography.

Kelli and I met back in 2009. We were in the same LDS Singles Ward and there was just something about her that clicked. I found out she was a photographer and that Fascinated me.

Anyhow in 2010 she did a Mini session for me as a result of me winning a sweepstakes and contest she ran on Facebook.

You will not go Wrong with Kelli as your photographer.  You will not be disappointed I know I was not and either will you.

Kelli is very friendly, personable, professional and she KNOWS HER STUFF she has done weddings for several of our friends, and not just US but I think all her other clients will agree that "SHE IS THE BEST!"


Here is some of the pictures from my session that I would love to share with you. So you can see how Spectacular she is......






If you are needing pictures done such as Family pictures, Wedding pictures, Maternity and Newborn (I believe she does maternity and newborn pictures), individual pictures, seniors etc. or whatever your picture needs are YOU HAVE TO VISIT  http://kellismithphotography.com/ you also need to within that site need to enter her site, blog and there is where you will be able to see her pricing etc.  She also is on Facebook and she would love to have you follow her on Facebook via - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kelli-Smith-Photography/69465181209?ref=ts

SHE IS AWESOME!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment