Friday, December 6, 2013

Second Life- By RJ Crayton - EBOOK REVIEW.....

Yet I have had another opportunity to review another and adventurous e-book by the awesome Author RJ Crayton This book is titled "Second Life" and what this book is about would be about the 2 main character's in the story LUKE & KELSEY they are boyfriend and girlfriend and well Kelsey can't stop having these nightmares at night about her best friend Susan is also involved in these nightmares. She has been having the nightmares for the past few weeks and even has these horrible thoughts during the day but, is somehow able to push the thoughts out of her mind during the day however at night she can't let them go. Luke is getting concerned about her but, he is always assured everything is okay. What I love about this book is that it is not predictable and you do not know what will happen next. There is always some kind of twist but, that is good because it keeps you reading and interested. I definitely recommend this book! another "TWO THUMBS UP!" I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment