Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bed Bath and Beyond....

Sorry for the delay.... I have not been feeling well- I wanted to catch up though.

A couple of days ago in the mail I received my Bed Bath and Beyond  mailer with a 20% off the purchase of a single item.

It is good till May 31st and not only can you receive these mailers and coupons in the mail you can do so by signing up to receive them via email and also via mobile.

To sign up with your cell phone all you have to do is text OFFER to 239663
and your set!!!!

and for coupons via email and mail visit bedbathandbeyond.com/postcards.asp

and for complete details visit www.bedbathandbeyond.com

you can also connect with them via facebook, twitter, pintrest, and youtube.

Another thing I love about bed bath and beyond is that they accept competitors coupons for products  also available at those competitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment