Sunday, April 7, 2013

Deseret Book Ladies Night.....

I went to Ladies Night with my Mom at Deseret Book at Valley Fair... The New store located in the parking lot across from Olive Garden. So it was the first Ladies night I went to since Bryan and I moved back home to Utah and the First Ladies night I have been to in that new store.

We didn't make the first 100 ladies/customers to get the door prize. But, of course you know they have drawings for a variety of nice and Sweet prizes.

They had prizes donated also from businesses close by (like their surrounding neighbors such as Olive Garden, Smash Burger, The sweet tooth fairy and more and then prizes from the store) They always have real awesome deals for Ladies night and yummy refreshments, etc.

It's Fun for us GALS!!! while our Men and Preisthood holders are off to Preisthood Session. They do this every conference weekend.
And it's a Tradition I look forward to with my mom every conference.

Anyhow Ladies night starts at 6 PM and goes to close. And as you are walking in you get a entry form to enter your name for some prizes. And of course if your Name get's drawn you win a wonderful Prize.
They had so many wonderful prizes

One of which was the Teach Me to Walk in the Light & Other Favorite Children's Songs (CD)

Guess who won ????

Yes, Your right!!!! I WON!!!! my name was drawn.... I was so excited to hear my name called.

It was so fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment