Tuesday, February 5, 2013

FREE PANCAKE DAY.....

Today is the day.... February 5th - and what does that mean ??? It means it's NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY... Where if you have participated in the past you know that you get a FREE Short stack of buttermilk pancakes for free. In exchange for an optional donation towards Childrens miracle network hospitals and charities. Have not gone yet today.... But, plan to go tonight after work WITH HUBBY and one of our friends.... So excited.... have you gone yet ? can't wait to hear about your experiences and anything you want to add if you would like such as pictures etc. if you would like.

1 comment:

  1. I love this event! My family and I do this every year and donate back to our community. We went this morning and were on our local news! Oh yea, don't forget to swing by my page and sign up for the free Pepsi offer as I've fixed the link! :-)

    ReplyDelete