Monday, February 4, 2013

My Wedding Dress.... Wanting to SELL IT!!!! NEEDING TO SELL IT!!!!!

Here is the AD of the listing my mom put on ksl.com in the classifieds section in the womens clothing section so we can sell my dress. Please share this with everyone you know especially if you are local in Utah and the Salt Lake City Valley. I have my Daughter's Wedding dress... She would love to Sell... I have it at my house- she is living in Texas and has asked me to Sell it for her. It is a Size 24 and has been Altered. It has a beautiful "long train" not extremely long but, the train you can hook it on to the dress in a few places along the back (1 on the left side, one in the center, and one on the right side) , there's Lace on it.... Just describing it will not do it Justice. It's real beautiful and seeing it in person will give you the best "picture" and perspective. She will be including the veil which is also just as beautiful and was handmade by her mother in law. She/we are asking $325 OBO - if you would like to come see it and are Interested please message me, you also can reach me @ 801-834-7872 (Cell) and 801-250-7733 (Home). I do not have texting on my phone so if you have Any inquiries or questions please call me direct and not text....thanks!!! Please only serious inquiries.... Also all sales are final!!! no refunds.... So make sure you want it....

No comments:

Post a Comment