Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Green Space Facebook game review

I had the opportunity to play, try out, and experience a new facebook game called "Green Space Hero!" The idea and jist of the game is that you are a space creature who accepts missions and the missions are to complete house hold type duties. And while it is a cute game and easy. After a few minutes there is nothing left for you to do. Yes, there ate duties to put in "que" (hope i spelled that right) but, when you actually go to complete them all you get is responses that says "this is out of reach!" and you can't complete them. So that is a big part why unfortunately i do not recommend this game. It is a cute game and easy but, you get to a point real fast where there is nothing left to do and you go no where. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment