Friday, June 28, 2013

Your Daily Bible Verse Review.....

I have had the wonderful opportunity to again team up with Author Rachelle Ayala to review another one of her books. This book is a very inspirational book that offers Daily thoughts and quotes from the Bible and also includes bible verses daily. When I started reading it I could not put it down. There is so much inspiration and truth and "Hope" in this publication. It is really at it's best when you are having a down day and you need extra hope, encouragement from the bible. It is very uplifting.... I am glad I have something like this in my library and it is something I definitely recommend!!!! It's TWO THUMBS UP!!!! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your wonderful review. I'm glad it gives you a daily boost of hope. Rachelle

    ReplyDelete