Sunday, July 7, 2013

Children Learning Reading Program - Teaching Children to Read - REVIEW!!!!

I had the wonderful and awesome program to review this very valuable reading program for children! I am so glad I did.

 This is a very valuable tool and program for both parents and children. To help Children excel and learn how to read. One thing

I love about this program is that when you start using this program (for instance) they just don't say what the word is.

They say what the word is and then help you by sounding it out so your child can learn the sound of it, learn how it sounds, and how it is supposed to be pronounced. Other things I love about this program is:

  *It is FUN!!!

  *It is really effective

 *It's a Step by Step program

*Not to overwhelming

*It is designed to help children of all ages.

And so much more.... You also are welcome to visit their website http://www.childrenlearningreading.org  where you can find more information on how this program and other programs and products of theirs works and you will also be able to see videos of how it works and works for other's.

This is a program I definitely love and recommend and will continue to recommend and use and to help my nieces and nephew. It's a "TWO THUMBS UP!" I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment