Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Case Of The Lomond Locket: A McConazie Brothers Mystery - REVIEW

I have had the wonderful opportunity to review the book titled "The Case Of The Lomond Locket: A McConazie Brothers Mystery" What a interesting and awesome book it is.... A short synopsis of what the book is about.... It's about a Private investigator David McConazie who is reaching or has reached middle age and is or will experience a mid life crisis which comes early and one of his most recent cases that dealt with Adultery does bring him face to face with a crazy woman who is going all around with a gun. "DANGEROUS AND SCARY!!!!" However he has an ambitious brother who is ready to take his detective agency to the next level. The brothers team up and after doing so they encounter a series of Mishaps that prove bizarre and that also takes them from the US to London. But, no matter what they encounter they always pull together and look out for eachother. That would be the main thing I like.... This is fit for young adults, adults and I LOVED IT!!!! Also intended for those who love and are into Mysteries. "IT'S A TWO THUMBS UP!!!!" I Definitely recommend it...... I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment