Monday, July 15, 2013

Sheep Ebook review- Published by Fishcake Publications

I have had another opportunity to read and review another cute childrens book put out and published by Fishcake Publications. This book is called "Sheep!" This book takes you back - way back in time in fact it is so far back that there were different species and these different type of species were the Dominant species. This is a time even before the EARTH was even called EARTH!!! WOW, such mystery.... I wonder how this will all turn out?!?!?!?! However the species were ones of sophisticated, Educated, and intellegent. If you were back in the time of Dinosaurs you were gone to far. And were before the time of these sophisticated "characters!" Fishcake publications really knows how to publish great books along with their authors who write them and write them so very well. I think out of the 3 books i reviewed for them i believe this one is my absolute favorite. You never know what is going to come next or happen next. That is what i like. A awesome read and one i definately recommend and it is very children oriented and family friendly. IT'S TWO THUMBS UP!!!! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment