Thursday, July 11, 2013

County Tales Review......

I Have the awesome opportunity to review another Family friendly, cute children's book called "County Tales!" I have reviewed other ones like this and the publisher and author has done it again.... They have put out another cute book. I Just love reading these types of books. Anyhow a short synopsis of what this book is about is as follows: There are tales - some are strange and others not so much but, there surely are tales about how the county was formed. There are rumors that they county was formed by what people would classify as "The unseen ones" while that is up for debate others would say that the county came to be by "gods that are among other things benevolent and who bestow favors to those who please them." There are many theories on how this county came to be but, it is definitely something you have to read to find out for sure. This is unpredictable and you never know what will happen next. It is a fabulous and awesome read for you and your children and people of all ages. It's "TWO THUMBS UP!!!!" And a read that I definitely recommend. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment