Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Conversation with My Mother About Sex, Boys, and How She Married My Father - REVIEW




Wow, what can I say about this book ? It is a book that is very resourceful and a guide that helps us all especially parents or mother's talk to us Children about the most important and intimate subjects and that is the subjects of among other things such as "Adult relations and activities." or as we all know it as SEX! and the importance of having maturity and not jumping into it lightly. And realizing that what we do has consequences. It also is real helpful because at the same time talking about these topics can get real uncomfortable to talk about and that at a lot of times children especially as they get older start asking questions. We as a society most of the time just want to avoid the subject all together. Anyhow we do not have to because of all the good resources and content in this book. after I got done reading it the thought came to my mind of "I wish that when I was younger someone would have talked to me about this topic!" A definite good read and two thumbs up! I definitely recommend it. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment