Saturday, September 21, 2013

Send a Free card- Send out Cards- REVIEW......




I had the awesome opportunity to review another awesome company and product. A product I now absolutely love & that is my favorite. You ask what company & product is that ? I am talking about "Send out cards"


This company is SOO Awesome. You go on there and you will find so many options as to what kind of cards you send out.  So many categories. You do not have to just send a regular card - you can even send a postcard. I just can't believe how many options you have it is not a "One size or card fits all" deal. And they send the cards to the recipient for you. So it is no going to the post office to purchase stamps.

They send it for you! all you have to do is make sure you have money on your account to cover the postage. You can send all your cards from the privacy of your home. And at any time of day or night.

They also have the option (And I was not aware of this till recently) but, you can sign up to be a independent distributor for this company and make your living by selling their services etc. How cool is that? you can make money by doing what you love best!!! (sending fun and cute cards etc. to all your family and friends).

This is a service I love and would definitely recommend. Two thumbs up!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment