Sunday, September 8, 2013

Universal Cell Phone car mount REVIEW

I had the opportunity to review the Universal Cell Phone car mount by Do Good Have Fun

I received it in the mail yesterday and I could not wait to try it. Well today I put the mount up in the car. And the mount stays and holds pretty good. BUT, that is it we put our phone in there and within 1 minute the phone falls to the floor out of the mount. We wanted to make sure "it wasn't us!" so we gave this item another few tries and it is the same thing.

THE PHONE don't stay in there for very long at all and so hence it don't work and is not a effective and useful product. Which is very disappointing and 2 very disappointed and dissatisfied customers.

This is not a product I would be recommending or using. "IT'S A THUMBS DOWN!"

Not a product I recommend.....



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Too bad it's a thumbs down....sounded like a interesting one.

    ReplyDelete