Saturday, September 21, 2013

Little Moo....

If you LOVE SHOPPING and Discounts.... then this is for you!

I want to share this with you because when you click on this voucher and visit this website. I get credit for your purchase and so do you. We both win!!!



From:Little MOO | Print Robot (noreply@moo.com)
Sent:Sat 9/21/13 2:35 PM
To: heidi-gail-richhart@msn.com
MOO.COM - Refer A Friend Voucher
Hello,
I just printed cards with MOO.COM - and I thought you might really like their products too.
If you fancy making something, you can get 10% off your first order. Simply click on the voucher below to get started.
What's in it for me? Well, I'll get credit in my MOO account - so we'll both win!
Refer a friend voucher - 10% off your first order

Let me know if you have any problems clicking on this voucher or if you have any questions.....

No comments:

Post a Comment